Science:Best Work

Hey, Guys so today I’m gonna talk about my best work for Science. My best work is a Moli Bolus report we did on the Albatross bird. We talked about what they ate and how the things they ate were bad for them. It includes plastic and fishing nets. Hope you guys enjoy.

What’s For Dinner- Moli Bolus Report

1. Investigative Question:

What does an Albatross’ bolus reveal about its diet?

1. Hypothesis-

If I examine the contents of a moli bolus, then I will find 100% plastic food like fishing lines because they might mistake for a type of food they eat.

III. Methods

1. Materials

1.Plastic Forks

2.sticks

3.Wax paper

4.Bolus

1. Procedure-

1.Unwrap the Bulus

2.Carefully grab the fork/stick

3.then try to separate things into piles

4.after that observe what the albatross couldn’t digest.

5.Get plastic out of the man-made pile

6.Get all the metal hooks out of the pile.

1. What was found in the Bolus

1. Conclusion

The findings in the bolus tell me the habitat is really trashed. The things I found most sometimes floats in the ocean. I can see how the Molus habitat is so dirty and nasty. There were fishing lines and lots of plastic things that aren’t supposed to be there. That what my findings were.

It sorta did because when I heard about the bolus I thought of it being dirty but not that dirty. The way I thought about was just dirt and some plastic. It turns out I was wrong there was so much plastic. These are a lot of things birds eat which is the worst part. Then my point was made so it was sorta close to my hypothesis.

1. Real Life Connection

What do you recommend we do to Malama the moli and other species that share the environment? We Throw away our trash. We can pick up trash and use recyclable things. Recyclable things are bags, water bottles, and etc. That way we can keep our environment clean. With this healthy environment, we can keep our animals clean.

Sorry if I couldn’t add the Pie graph but here is the writing part. Hope you enjoyed. Bye!