SBC Week 11: Final Post of The School Year

Via Bing Free Images

Hey, guys so today will be my final post for the school year. I hope you guys enjoy.

1. What you enjoyed the most this school year

I enjoyed working in the garden for seventh grade and going on a lot of fields trips. It was fun learning about the garden and learning about the ocean and sea life. I didn’t know that some much things matter in one garden. Now I know what to do to make my yard better. I can’t wait to learn more about the future next year.

2. What you would have changed if you could redo this school year

I would have changed myself about studying and working harder. Then I would want to change the schedule to make it fair to both classes in the 7th grade. I would want to change the schedule because with was our first year doing mayday and we had to miss a couple of classes. Then I would change myself so I can have a better grade and GPA. I would also ask my teachers more to make sure I’m doing this correctly

3. What you’re looking forward to next school year

I am looking forward to finishing up middle school next year and moving to high school. I know this will be a lot of hard work but it will be worth it. Once I’m finished all I need to worry about is a little more school and being an adult. By being an adult I mean learn to drive, cook, and work at a great company in place. I can’t wait to finally finish middle school but there is still a long way to go.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Please press here to learn about mayday and here to learn about the school I go to. Bye!

Posted in SBC

One thought on “SBC Week 11: Final Post of The School Year

1. oh.. I wish I have a best field trip. When I’m 8 grade,( But I’m still 6 grade) We can go to the Japan for I think its 2 weeks!! And maybe I can see my friends!! And I can eat my favorate sushi!!!