The Key to Succeeding is Failing

Via Bing Free Images

Most people in life would want to succeed right. You may think that if I can do everything perfectly I can have a bright future. Well, not really because you wouldn’t learn why or how. Like you should never cheat on homework or tests because you won’t learn from your mistakes. When you do or get something wrong you learn that you shouldn’t do that again. An example is riding your bike for the first time. Yes, you are going to fall but you get back up and try to do better.

Failure is something everyone does because nobody is perfect. Some of our favorite people or celebrities had to fail in order to succeed. One celebrity is Walt Disney, we all have watched Disney movies for probably almost our whole lives. Well, it turns out “Walt Disney was fired from Kansas City Star because his editor felt like he lacked imagination and had no good ideas. ” Now look how well his company is doing since he failed. It’s possible that when his editor said he lacked imagination maybe that persuaded him to have more imagination in order to make this big popular company.

So even if you do fail you don’t have to make yourself mad or sad just think that you should try better next time. You might also think no one can be Albert Einstein but he actually had trouble communicating and learning in a traditional manner. Then he became one of the smartest people in the world. This shows that it’s even possible to succeed when you have trouble learning. You might even have disorders but you can make a difference in this world. You fail to succeed so you can learn from your mistakes.

Click here if you want to see more people how failed and then succeeded.

And click here or here if you want to learn more about my message.]

Hope you guys enjoyed my message and please comment down what your message to the world is.

Bye!

2 thoughts on “The Key to Succeeding is Failing

1. Hi Tani,

This is a super inspirational message. I think the story about how Walt Disney is super interesting and inspirational.

From,
    Skye

2. Hello Tani,
    Thank you so much for helping me realize that even famous celebrities fails at some point too! This helped me a lot. I will continue to make mistakes, but I will learn from them. Thanks for sharing!

From,
    Kira