Weekly Theme Post #5: Paris

Via Bing Free Images
Hey, guys today I’m gonna talk about Paris. Oui Oui! Paris is synonymous with all that is French. KNown throughout the world as the “City of Light,” Paris is celebrated for its beautiful city plan, its architecture, museums, bridges, cathedrals, parks, shopping, flea markets, sidewalk cafe’s, wide and luxurious boulevards, elegant cuisine, and numerous monuments. The best tours of Paris are by boat. One can get a one-hour cruise on the Seine in a sightseeing boat or Bateaux Mouche, which points out the main monuments, bridges, and cathedrals (the best view ever of Notre Dame) and gives a history of the city. Paris is a shopper’s dream city. Two large department stores, Au Printemps and the Galeries Lafayette, can fill the most discerning shopper’s wish list.For budget-minded shoppers, the Monoprix or Prisunic (dime stores), supply some moderately priced souvenirs. Fine leather goods, jewelry, perfumes, clothing, wines, gourmet foods, and fine art are plentiful. Bargain hunters can cruise the flea market (marché aux puces). Well, I must come to an end but I’ll leave a link here so you can find out more about Paris. Bye and Have a great winter break!