SBC Week 4: The Wonderful Life of Origami

Via Bing Free Images

Hey, Guys today I’m gonna be talking about origami. So as most of us know origami has been around for years. You can make cranes, flowers, and so much more. This is one way for you to be creative with just one little thing. It can also be one thing to cure boredom when you have nothing to do.

Now I know it can be hard believe me I know, but if you keep doing it over and over then it will be perfect. I don’t just like origami because it’s fun I also like how it reflects off of Sadako’s story from the bombing in Japan. If you would like to know more about her press here for more information. I just thought it was amazing on how many cranes she has folded. I would want to break a world record one day to fold a lot of origami.

I think you guys should try to make something of your own. It can be made up or something you already know how to make. Just to clarify I have one more fact I would like to share with you guys. If you guys know how to make like a crane or flower than maybe make it more challenging by getting smaller origami. It’s really fun but if you don’t that’s okay too. Now if you would like to know how to make things out of origami press here and it will send you to a website.

Well, that’s all for today guys I will get back to you next week! Bye!

Posted in SBC

One thought on “SBC Week 4: The Wonderful Life of Origami

1. Dear Hmstani,

Ah! So cute! I love origami too. I’d like to learn how to fold the penguins!

From,

Hmsskye ◕‿↼